subj/high wind and seas warning for Mediterranean and black sea
1. This warning is valid for 240000z may 2013.
2. Warnings are for over water areas only but may overlap some land
and sheltered areas and have been simplified to ease plotting.
3. High wind warnings based on 024 hrs forecast.
A. Gale warning: area of 35 kt gale and greater over water bounded by:
43.1n8 007.8e5, 42.9n5 006.5e1,
43.0n7 005.6e1, 43.0n7 005.2e7, 43.2n9 004.8e2,
43.3n0 004.1e5, 43.3n0 003.9e2, 43.0n7 003.6e9,
42.5n1 003.5e8, 42.0n6 003.9e2, 41.7n2 004.5e9,
41.5n0 005.3e8, 41.4n9 005.8e3, 41.2n7 006.7e3,
40.9n3 007.3e0, 41.0n5 007.7e4, 41.5n0 008.1e9,
42.2n8 008.1e9, 42.7n3 008.0e8, 43.1n8 007.8e5,
Max gale 45kt near 42.3n9 005.4e9.
4. High seas warnings based on 024 hrs forecast.
A. Seas 12 ft or greater bounded by:
43.2n9 008.4e2, 43.1n8 007.7e4,
42.8n4 007.2e9, 42.6n2 007.1e8, 42.2n8 007.0e7,
41.9n4 007.1e8, 41.6n1 007.5e2, 41.5n0 007.9e6,
41.6n1 008.3e1, 41.8n3 008.5e3, 42.1n7 008.5e3,
42.3n9 008.4e2, 42.7n3 008.7e5, 42.9n5 008.8e6,
Max seas 15ft near 42.4n0 007.8e5.
5. A graphical representation of this warning can be found at
a. Nipr: 00z https://pki.Weather.Navy.Mil/center/winds_and_seas/warnings/wwbq30.Png
b. Sipr: 00z http://www.Weather.Navy.Smil.Mil/center/winds_and_seas/warnings/wwbq30.Png
6. Next scheduled warning will be 052412z.
7. Produced by section Charlie.//