The Flood Warning continues for
the Ouachita River at Camden.
* From late tonight to Saturday morning... or until the warning is
* At 6:30 PM Sunday the stage was 23.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by early Monday morning and continue to
rise to near 29.0 feet by Tuesday morning. The river will fall below
flood stage by Friday morning.
* Impacts at 30.0 feet... State Highway 7 north of Camden floods, with
detours nearby. Portions of Sandy Beach Park will flood. Some
County roads north and east of Camden begin to flood.
Fld observed forecast 6 am crest
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed crest time date
Camden 26 23.6 sun 06 PM 26.4 29.0 28.8 29.0 06 am 12/11
Lat... Lon 3329 9261 3344 9280 3363 9289 3367 9275
3350 9264 3338 9247
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Ouachita Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:05 PM CST Dec. 9, 2018 – National Weather Service