... Red flag warning remains in effect from 11 am this morning to
8 PM MST this evening for strong and gusty winds... low relative
humidity and a very high fire danger for fire weather zones
152 and southern portions of zone 153 including eastern Cochise...
Graham and southern Greenlee counties...
* affected area... fire weather zone 152 and southern fire
weather zone 153.
* Timing... 11 am this morning through 8 PM MST this evening.
* Winds... southwest 20-ft winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts between
45 and 50 mph.
* Relative humidity... daytime minimum relative humidity values
Friday will range between 6 and 14 percent.
* Impacts... any fires that develop or are ongoing will have the
potential to spread rapidly.
* For a detailed view of the hazard area... visit weather.Gov/Tucson
and click on the detailed hazards tab.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or are expected to develop. A
combination of strong winds... low relative humidity... and dry
vegetation will create the potential for rapid and erratic fire
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in the
field of the red flag warning for portions of Southeast Arizona.
Visit US on facebook... twitter... youtube... and at weather.Gov/Tucson