... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from 12 am Thursday
through 10 am Friday morning for strong gusty winds and low
* location... mountains, foothills, passes and valleys.
* Wind... northeast winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
Isolated gusts to 65 mph.
* Humidity... minimum relative humidity in the single digits
with poor overnight recovery in the teens and 20s at most
* Timing... winds increasing Thursday morning over San
Bernardino,Riverside, and Orange counties peaking in the
afternoon. For San Diego County, winds increase during the
day on Thursday, peaking Thursday night into the early
morning hours on Friday.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
San Diego County Mountains Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Issued: 1:22 PM PST Dec. 12, 2017 – National Weather Service