... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 6 am this morning to 2 am
* winds... areas of southwest to west winds 25 to 35 mph with
gusts to 55 mph. Isolated gusts to 65 mph.
* Timing... winds strengthening this morning with the strongest and
most widespread winds this afternoon and evening. Winds
gradually diminishing late tonight.
* Location... near Mountain Ridge tops and along desert slopes of
the mountains into adjacent desert areas, including through
San Gorgonio Pass.
* Visibility... reduced at times in the desert due to blowing
sand and blowing dust.
* Impacts... the winds will make driving difficult... especially
for motorists with high profile vehicles. Watch for broken
tree limbs and downed power lines. In the deserts... areas of
blowing dust and sand could locally reduce visibility.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
San Diego County Deserts Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:38 AM PDT May. 26, 2019 – National Weather Service