... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 4 am PST
Monday above 4000 feet...
* what... snow above 4000 feet expected. Additional snow
accumulations of 3 to 5 inches expected most areas, but the
Cascade crest and higher elevations in the Siskiyous could see
another 8 inches of snow.
* Where... the Cascades and Siskiyou Mountains in Oregon. The
mountains of western and central Siskiyou County in northern
* When... until 4 am PST Monday.
* Additional details... travel could be very difficult to
* View the hazard area in detail at
* slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* If you must travel, bring food, water, blankets, tire chains,
flashlight, batteries, medications, and a fully charged phone
with phone charger. Be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See https://www.Tripcheck.Com or http://quickmap.Dot.CA.Gov
for latest Road conditions.
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.
Visit US at https://www.Weather.Gov/Medford
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Siskiyou County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 2:00 PM PST Jan. 20, 2019 – National Weather Service