... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 11 am PDT Thursday...
* winds... south 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 45 mph.
* Timing... this afternoon into Thursday morning, winds will be
strongest this afternoon through this evening.
* Locations include... Interstate 5 south of Grenada to Weed and
the city of Gazelle.
* Impacts... strong, gusty winds will make travel difficult,
especially for high profile vehicles. Unsecured objects will
be blown about.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central Siskiyou County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 1:05 PM PDT Mar. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service