... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 4 PM this afternoon to
4 am PST Thursday...
* winds... south to southeast 30 to 35 mph gusting to 50 mph.
* Timing... strong winds will develop Wednesday afternoon and
continue through Wednesday night. The strongest winds will
occur Wednesday night.
* Locations include... Warner Mountains, including Highway 299 at
* Impacts... winds may make driving difficult, especially for
high profile vehicles. Loose items may be blown about.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Modoc County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:24 AM PST Jan. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service