... Red flag warning in effect from 10 am to 6 PM MST Monday for
fire weather zones 225... 234... 235... 236 and 237...
The National Weather Service in Pueblo has issued a red flag
warning, which is in effect from 10 am to 6 PM MST Monday. The
Fire Weather Watch is no longer in effect.
* Affected area... fire weather zones 225... 234... 235... 236 and
* Winds... south-southwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Timing... Monday morning through Monday afternoon.
* Relative humidity... as low as 8 percent.
* Impacts... conditions will be favorable for the rapid ignition,
growth and spread of fires.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now, or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds, low relative humidity, and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Las Animas Vicinity/Bent County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 3:05 PM MST Feb. 25, 2018 – National Weather Service