... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 1 am to 7 am
* what... freezing rain expected. Total ice accumulations of up
to one tenth of an inch expected.
* Where... northern Connecticut and northern Rhode Island.
* When... from 1 am to 7 am EST Sunday.
* Additional details... plan on slippery Road conditions.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of freezing rain
will cause travel difficulties. Expect slippery roads. Slow down
and use caution while driving.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Tolland Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 3:43 PM EST Feb. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service
High Wind Watch
Issued: 3:41 PM EST Feb. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service
... High wind watch in effect from Sunday evening through Monday
The National Weather Service in Boston/Norton has issued a high
wind watch, which is in effect from Sunday evening through Monday
* Winds... west 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 60 mph.
* Timing... late Sunday night through Monday.
* Impacts... damaging winds will blow down trees and power lines. Power
outages are expected. Travel will be difficult, especially for
high profile vehicles.
* Location... interior southern New England.
A high wind watch means the potential exists for a damaging wind
event. These strong winds are capable of Downing trees and power
lines, as well causing property damage. If a High Wind Warning is
issued, stay inside and away from windows.
- Central Somers
- Coventry Lake
- Crystal Lake
- East Willington
- Hope Valley
- Lake View Terrace
- Mansfield Center
- Mansfield City
- Mansfield Depot
- Mansfield Four Corners
- Mansfield Hollow
- Mount Hope
- North Coventry
- North Somers
- Perkins Corner
- South Coventry
- South Willington
- Spring Hill
- Stafford Springs
- State Line
- Vernon Center
- Vernon Rockville
- West Stafford
- West Willington
- Willington Hill
- Wormwood Hill