The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Suwannee River at Luraville (sr 51).
* From Wednesday afternoon, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 1:15 am Monday the stage was 31.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 35.0 feet.
* Forecast: rise above flood stage by Wednesday afternoon and
continue to rise to near 39.3 feet by Sunday evening. Additional
rises are possible thereafter.
* Impact: at 39.0 feet: access to homes on 290th drive in Suwannee
County and NW riverbank Road in Lafayette County become restricted.
Lat... Lon 3013 8319 3012 8307 3000 8294 2997 8299 3006 8310 3008 8323
846 PM EST sun Dec 9 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
the Santa Fe River at Three Rivers Estates.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 PM Sunday the stage was 17.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 23.5 feet by
Sunday evening. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* Impact... at 23.0 feet... homes are inaccessible along River Run Road
in Suwannee County west of 33rd Road.
* Impact... at 22.0 feet... River Run Road at 29th loop floods in
Suwannee County. Santa Fe Road in Columbia County is inaccessible.
* Impact... at 21.0 feet... homes are surrounded on River Run Road in
Suwannee County. Structures flood along Santa Fe Road west of Idaho
parkway in Columbia County.
* Impact... at 20.0 feet... access to homes on Santa Fe Road below SW
Riverside Avenue becomes restricted in Columbia. Flooding begins on
Santa Fe and Wilson Springs Road.
* Impact... at 19.8 feet... waters begins to affect homes in the
Hollingsworth Bluff area at State Route 47.
* Impact... at 19.0 feet... water begins to enter backyards of
residences along the ichetucknee river.
* Impact... at 18.8 feet... Florida fish and wildlife commission expands
the no wake zone restriction further upstream on the Santa Fe River
from the unnamed island 1.5 miles downstream on the wilson's Spring
boat ramp to one-half mile upstream of the State Road 47 bridge.
* Impact... at 18.0 feet... water begins to flood River Run Road in
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
three river 17 17.4 sun 08 PM 17.8 18.5 19.1 19.9 20.8
Lat... Lon 2990 8278 2992 8280 2990 8283 2993 8283 2996 8279 2993 8276
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Suwannee Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 1:44 AM EST Dec. 10, 2018 – National Weather Service