... Freeze warning remains in effect from 3 am to 9 am EST
... Wind Advisory is cancelled...
The National Weather Service in Jacksonville has cancelled the
* Temperatures... around 30.
* Impacts... freezing temperatures could kill sensitive vegetation.
A freeze warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
expected for at least 2 hours. Appropriate action should be
taken to ensure tender vegetation and outdoor pets have adequate
protection from the cold temperatures. Young children, the
elderly and the homeless are especially vulnerable to the cold.
Take measures to protect them.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Columbia Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 5:13 PM EST Jan. 20, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 8:59 PM EST Jan. 20, 2019 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Santa Fe River at Three Rivers Estates.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 PM Sunday the stage was 20.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to a stage of 20.2 feet
by Tuesday morning.
* Impact... at 20.0 feet... access to homes on Santa Fe Road below SW
Riverside Avenue becomes restricted in Columbia. Flooding begins on
Santa Fe and Wilson Springs Road.
* Impact... at 19.8 feet... waters begins to affect homes in the
Hollingsworth Bluff area at State Route 47.
* Impact... at 19.0 feet... water begins to enter backyards of
residences along the ichetucknee river.
* Impact... at 18.8 feet... Florida fish and wildlife commission expands
the no wake zone restriction further upstream on the Santa Fe River
from the unnamed island 1.5 miles downstream on the wilson's Spring
boat ramp to one-half mile upstream of the State Road 47 bridge.
* Impact... at 18.0 feet... water begins to flood River Run Road in
* Impact... at 17.0 feet... water begins to enter backyards of
residences on Santa Fe Road in Columbia County and on River Run
Road in Suwannee County.
* Impact... at 16.2 feet... Florida fish and wildlife commission begins
enforcement of a no wake zone on the Santa Fe River from the
unnamed island 1.5 miles downstream of the wilson's Spring boat
ramp to the confluence with the Suwannee River and on the
ichetucknee river upstream to the US 27 bridge.
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... lowland flooding begins on SW Santa Fe drive
south of Santa Fe Road in Columbia County.
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
three river 17 20.8 sun 08 PM 20.6 20.2 19.7 19.2 18.8
Lat... Lon 2990 8278 2992 8280 2990 8283 2993 8283 2996 8279 2993 8276