The Flood Warning continues for
the St Mary's River at Macclenny.
* Until Monday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:45 am Sunday the stage was 12.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
tomorrow late morning.
* Impact... at 12.0 feet... minor flooding of low lying areas and Timber
lands including some properties along St. Mary's River Bluff Road
and the Cypress Landing resort on the Georgia side.
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Macclenny 12 12.7 sun 09 am 12.1 11.4 10.8 10.4 10.0
Lat... Lon 3041 8221 3038 8207 3062 8204 3062 8198 3034 8203 3035 8220
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Baker Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:50 AM EDT Sep. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service