The Flood Warning continues for
the Santa Fe River at Three Rivers Estates.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 18.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to a stage of 18.3 feet
by Thursday morning.
* Impact... at 18.8 feet... Florida fish and wildlife commission expands
the no wake zone restriction further upstream on the Santa Fe River
from the unnamed island 1.5 miles downstream on the wilson's Spring
boat ramp to one-half mile upstream of the State Road 47 bridge.
* Impact... at 18.0 feet... water begins to flood River Run Road in
* Impact... at 17.0 feet... water begins to enter backyards of
residences on Santa Fe Road in Columbia County and on River Run
Road in Suwannee County.
* Impact... at 16.2 feet... Florida fish and wildlife commission begins
enforcement of a no wake zone on the Santa Fe River from the
unnamed island 1.5 miles downstream of the wilson's Spring boat
ramp to the confluence with the Suwannee River and on the
ichetucknee river upstream to the US 27 bridge.
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... lowland flooding begins on SW Santa Fe drive
south of Santa Fe Road in Columbia County.
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time Wed Thu Fri Sat sun
three river 17 18.8 Tue 09 PM 18.6 18.3 18.0 17.6 17.3
Lat... Lon 2990 8278 2992 8280 2990 8283 2993 8283 2996 8279 2993 8276
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Gilchrist Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:02 PM EST Feb. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service