... Frost advisory in effect from 1 am EST /midnight CST/ to 8 am
EST /7 am CST/ Wednesday...
The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a frost
advisory, which is in effect from 1 am EST /midnight CST/ to 8 am
EST /7 am CST/ Wednesday.
* Temperature... lows of 32 to 36 expected overnight
* impacts... please take necessary protective actions for crops,
sensitive vegetation, and pets. Consideration should also be
given to those in the hurricane recovery areas that may not have
A frost advisory means that widespread frost is expected.
Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left uncovered.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Coastal Jefferson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 6:40 PM CST Dec. 11, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 8:13 PM EST Dec. 11, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Flood Warning extended until late Wednesday night... the Flood
Warning continues for
the Aucilla river at Lamont (us 27).
* Until late Wednesday night.
* At 7:30 PM Tuesday the stage was 53.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 53.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
tomorrow early afternoon.
* Impact: at 53.0 feet: minor lowland flooding begins.
Lat... Lon 3047 8369 3031 8377 3009 8396 3013 8404 3032 8388 3047 8378