... Flood Warning extended until late Monday night... the Flood Warning
the south Chickamauga creek near Chickamauga TN.
* From this afternoon until late Monday night.
* At 12:15 PM Sunday the stage was 17.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Nonflood flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by this afternoon and continue to
rise to near 19.5 feet by tomorrow morning. The river will fall
below flood stage by tomorrow late evening.
* At 20.0 feet... Mack Smith Road is closed. Water crosses Lovell
Field loop, the access Road around the north end of the Airport
Lat... Lon 3509 8527 3511 8522 3492 8508 3489 8517
1039 am EST sun Dec 9 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
the south Chickamauga creek near Ringgold.
* Until further notice.
* At 10 am Sunday the stage was 15.2 feet... and rising.
* Minor flooding will continue.
* Flood stage is 15 feet.
Lat... Lon 3500 8520 3499 8509 3490 8509 3486 8510
3487 8515 3494 8515
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Catoosa Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 12:41 PM EST Dec. 9, 2018 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Blevins Acre
- Blue Spring
- Boyd Highlands
- Brook Field
- Burning Bush
- Catoosa Springs
- Cinderella Hills
- Cloud Springs
- Copeland Crossing
- East Boynton
- Ellie Spring
- Fairlawn Acres
- Fort Oglethorpe
- Foster Hills
- Glenn Field
- Green Acres (Fort Oglethorpe)
- Indian Springs
- Love Hill
- McDonald Acres
- Mitchell Acres
- Mount Pisgah
- New Liberty
- Newnan Springs
- Old Mill Trace
- Pleasant Grove
- Poplar Springs
- Post Oak
- Red Belt
- Scenic Hills
- Stone Church
- Summit Hill
- Swanson Mill
- Waverly Park