... Flood Warning extended until Wednesday morning... the Flood Warning
the west Chickamauga creek near Fort Oglethorpe.
* Until Wednesday morning.
* At 12 PM Tuesday the stage was 11.6 feet... and rising.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 11 feet.
* The creek will continue to fall to below flood stage by early
* At 11 feet... flood stage was reached. Minor flooding began of
Woodlands and fields near the creek upstream and downstream from
the gage on the Georgia Highway 146 or Cloud Springs Road bridge.
Minor flooding of the creek is ongoing further downstream
as it crosses the Tennessee border into the south East Ridge area.
Lat... Lon 3492 8526 3500 8523 3499 8516 3486 8524
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Catoosa Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 1:01 PM EDT Apr. 24, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 10:27 AM EDT Apr. 24, 2018 – National Weather Service
For the south Chickamauga creek at Chickamauga TN...
* until further notice.
* At 09:15 am Tuesday the stage was 17.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will rise to near 17.8 feet this afternoon.
* At 18.0 feet... water begins to cross Mack Smith Road in Catoosa
County, Georgia. Flooding begins at Golf courses near the
confluence of south and west Chickamauga creeks. West Chickamauga
creek begins to overflow its banks, as well.
Lat... Lon 3509 8527 3511 8522 3492 8508 3489 8517
Nearby Radar Stations
- Blevins Acre
- Blue Spring
- Boyd Highlands
- Brook Field
- Burning Bush
- Catoosa Springs
- Cinderella Hills
- Cloud Springs
- Copeland Crossing
- East Boynton
- Ellie Spring
- Fairlawn Acres
- Fort Oglethorpe
- Foster Hills
- Glenn Field
- Green Acres (Fort Oglethorpe)
- Indian Springs
- Love Hill
- McDonald Acres
- Mitchell Acres
- Mount Pisgah
- New Liberty
- Newnan Springs
- Old Mill Trace
- Pleasant Grove
- Poplar Springs
- Post Oak
- Red Belt
- Scenic Hills
- Stone Church
- Summit Hill
- Swanson Mill
- Waverly Park