The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at McGregor.
* Until late Sunday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:45 am Friday the stage was 16.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will remain near 16.4 feet through this
evening. The river will fall below flood stage Sunday morning.
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... the Washington street bridge to Saint
Feriole Island begins to flood and is closed. Pumping operations
Lat... Lon 4321 9109 4300 9111 4298 9119 4316 9121 4324 9115
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Allamakee Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:14 AM CDT Oct. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service