... Flood Warning now in effect until Thursday morning...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Iowa river near Tama Hwy e49, or from Timber Creek near Le
Grand... to Salt Creek near Belle Plaine.
* Until Thursday morning.
* At 11:00 am Sunday the stage was 13.3 feet, or 0.8 feet above flood
* Flood stage is 12.5 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and is forecast to continue.
* Forecast... continue falling and go below flood stage Thursday
* Impact... at 13.3 feet, water affects 360th street near the
intersection with S Avenue... or 1 1/4 miles west of Chelsea. The
city of Chelsea is inaccessible from the south. Highway e49 is
down to one Lane near the Iowa river in the Chelsea area.
Lat... Lon 4200 9277 4205 9277 4190 9230 4186 9230
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Tama Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:39 AM CDT May. 26, 2019 – National Weather Service