... Flood Warning remains in effect until Thursday morning...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Cedar River at Vinton.
* Until Thursday morning.
* At 2:15 PM Monday the stage was 17.4 feet and slowly rising.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Recent activity, river is near crest.
* Forecast, rise to 17.6 feet this evening. Fall below flood stage
* Impact, at 17.5 feet, flood protection measures such as Road
closures and sandbagging begin. Water affects the intersections of
east 2nd street and 3rd Avenue and north 3rd Avenue and east 3rd
street in Vinton.
Lat... Lon 4230 9198 4212 9173 4200 9183 4231 9222
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Benton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:27 PM CDT Sep. 24, 2018 – National Weather Service