The Flood Warning continues for
the White River at Edwardsport.
* From Thursday afternoon to Friday evening.
* At 7:00 am Tuesday the stage was 10.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Thursday early afternoon and
continue to rise to near 15.1 feet by Friday morning. The river
will fall below flood stage by late Friday morning.
* At 15.0 feet... flooding of low agricultural fields begin. Daviess
CR 375 wn and North River Rd in Knox County located inside the
levees are flooded.
Lat... Lon 3885 8712 3877 8723 3855 8723 3855 8726
3879 8729 3887 8715
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Pike Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:20 AM EST Nov. 21, 2017 – National Weather Service