The Flood Warning continues for
the republican river at Clay Center.
* From Thursday evening to Saturday morning.
* At 9:30 PM Wednesday the stage was 8.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Thursday before midnight and
continue to rise to near 15.6 feet by Friday morning.The river will
fall below flood stage by Friday evening.
* Impact... at 17.0 feet... flooding occurs between 16th, 17th, and 18th
roads and between Limestone and Osage roads.
Lat... Lon 3957 9741 3957 9726 3929 9700 3926 9706
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Clay Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:51 PM CDT Jun. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service