... Flood Warning extended until Monday afternoon... the Flood Warning
the Sabine River near Bon Wier.
* From Friday evening to Monday afternoon... or until the warning is
* At 7:15 PM Thursday the stage was 29.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 30.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by tomorrow evening and continue
to rise to near 30.3 feet by Saturday early afternoon.The river
will fall below flood stage by early Monday morning.
* Impact... at stages near 30.0 feet... minor lowland flooding will
occur along the river between Merryville and Bon Wier. A few roads
in southwest Vernon Parish have water over them.
Lat... Lon 3104 9348 3082 9350 3053 9363 3055 9383
3078 9367 3104 9361
758 PM CST Thu Feb 22 2018
... Flood Warning extended until Sunday evening... the Flood Warning
The Bayou Anacoco near Rosepine.
* Until Sunday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:45 PM Thursday the stage was 18.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 20.4 feet by
tomorrow evening. The river will fall below flood stage Sunday
* Impact... at stages near 20.0 feet... Hawks Road near the gauge
* Impact... at stages near 17.0 feet... minor flooding of agricultural
and forested areas near The Bayou will occur.
Lat... Lon 3103 9327 3088 9333 3083 9358 3091 9356 3109 9341
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Vernon Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:58 PM CST Feb. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service