The Flood Warning continues for
the Pearl River near Bogalusa.
* From Friday afternoon until further notice.
* At 5:00 PM Thursday the stage was 17.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by tomorrow early afternoon and
continue to rise to near 18.5 feet by Tuesday morning.
* Impact... at 18.5 feet... Woodlands and crop acreage along the river
will be flooded. The Bogue Chitto wildlife management area will be
inundated with water in recreational camps and over access roads.
* Impact... at 17.0 feet... Woodlands and crop acreage along the river
will be flooded.
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... Woodlands along the river and wildlife
management property will be flooded.
Lat... Lon 3067 8976 3067 8990 3100 8979 3100 8969
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Washington Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 6:40 PM CST Dec. 13, 2018 – National Weather Service