The Flood Warning continues for
the Pearl River near Bogalusa.
* Until further notice.
* At 8:00 am Thursday the stage was 19.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river is expected to continue rising until cresting
at around 19.7 feet by tomorrow afternoon.
* Impact... at 18.5 feet... Woodlands and crop acreage along the river
will be flooded. The Bogue Chitto wildlife management area will be
inundated with water in recreational camps and over access roads.
Lat... Lon 3067 8976 3067 8990 3100 8979 3100 8969
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Washington Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:23 AM CDT Mar. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service