The Flood Warning continues for
the Pearl River near Bogalusa.
* Until Thursday morning.
* At 6:00 PM Monday the stage was 18.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Impact... at 17.0 feet... Woodlands and crop acreage along the river
will be flooded.
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... Woodlands along the river and wildlife
management property will be flooded.
Lat... Lon 3067 8976 3067 8990 3100 8979 3100 8969
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
St. Tammany Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 6:59 PM CST Dec. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 3:47 AM CST Dec. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 9 am CST this morning...
The National Weather Service in New Orleans has issued a dense
fog advisory, which is in effect until 9 am CST this morning.
* Visibility... one quarter mile or less in some areas.
* Duration... through approximately 9 am CST.
* Impacts... motorists should slow down and prepare for rapidly
changing visibilities. Plan for extra travel time for the
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.