The Flood Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Deweyville.
* From Friday evening until further notice... or until the warning is
* At 7:46 PM Thursday the stage was 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by tomorrow evening and continue
to rise to near 25.2 feet by early Monday morning. Additional rises
are possible thereafter.
* Impact... at stages near 25.0 feet... lowest roads beside the river
flood around Deweyville and subject to being closed. In addition,
low-lying roads in southwest Beauregard Parish are flooded
including Robert Clark Road. Flooding occurs on the south side of
Niblett Bluff park with access roads to Camp houses cut off around
the park. Access roads to the river in northeastern Orange County
Lat... Lon 3057 9363 3011 9364 3011 9378 3031 9381
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Calcasieu Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:58 PM CST Feb. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service