... Dense fog advisory in effect until 11 am EST /10 am CST/ this
The National Weather Service in Marquette has issued a dense fog
advisory, which is in effect until 11 am EST /10 am CST/ this
* Visibilities... will be reduced to one-quarter mile or less at
* Timing... early this morning through late morning.
* Impacts... poor visibilities will result in hazardous travel this
morning, including during the morning commute. Areas of freezing
fog and patchy freezing drizzle may also lead to slick spots on
untreated roads, bridges, and overpasses.
* motorists are advised to use caution when traveling this morning
and to allow for extra travel time to reach your destination. If
driving, slow down, use low-beam headlights, and leave plenty
of distance ahead of you.
* A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile.
* Prepare, plan, and stay informed. Visit www.Weather.Gov/MQT
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Gogebic Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 2:27 AM CST Dec. 13, 2018 – National Weather Service