... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 7 PM CDT this
* timing... expect snow to continue with possibly some mixing of
precipitation types this afternoon, diminishing early this
* Precipitation rates... the heaviest snowfall rates will occur
late this morning and into the early afternoon.
* Snow and ice accumulations... additional snow accumulations of
1 to 3 inches and ice accumulations of a light icing are
* Winds / visibilities... look for reduced visibilities at times.
* Impacts... plan on slippery Road conditions throughout the
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
driving. The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling
from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Norman Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 10:49 AM CDT Apr. 26, 2017 – National Weather Service