... Red flag warning remains in effect until 7 PM CDT this evening
for strong winds and low humidity for portions of north-central
* affected area... in Minnesota... fire weather zones 010 and 018.
* Timing... early afternoon into the early evening.
* Winds... west 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Relative humidity... as low as 20 percent.
* Temperatures... highs in the low 60s
* impacts... any fires that develop may spread quickly.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now, or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds, low relative humidity, and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
North Itasca Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 10:14 AM CDT Oct. 18, 2017 – National Weather Service