The Flood Warning continues for
the Minnesota river at Savage.
* Until further notice.
* At 7:00 PM Thursday the stage was 702.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast to continue.
* Flood stage is 702.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 707.2 feet by
Thursday evening. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* Impact... at 705.0 feet... flood waters begin to impact the park Road
at Fort Snelling State Park.
* Impact... at 702.0 feet... barge loading stops at Port Cargill, and
other flood prevention measures are begun. Water begins to impact
Black Dog Road in Burnsville.
* Impact... at 700.0 feet... flood waters begin to cover trails at Fort
Snelling State Park as well as low parts on the Bloomington Ferry
bridge trail just east of US 169.
Lat... Lon 4484 9348 4484 9330 4491 9322 4482 9312 4473 9342
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Hennepin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:49 PM CDT Jun. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service