The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at St. Paul.
* Until further notice.
* At 7:00 PM Sunday the stage was 14.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 15.2 feet by
Friday early afternoon then begin falling.
* Impact... at 14.0 feet... portions of the Lilydale park area begin to
* Impact... at 13.3 feet... water begins to encroach on water St.
Lat... Lon 4494 9318 4501 9306 4482 9286 4469 9298
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Ramsey Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:00 PM CDT May. 26, 2019 – National Weather Service