The Flood Warning continues for
the Minnesota river near Jordan.
* Until further notice.
* At 6:45 PM Thursday the stage was 25.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Moderate flood stage is 28.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 29.5 feet by
Wednesday morning then begin falling, yet remaining above flood
stage until further notice.
* Impact... at 29.5 feet... Highway 41 at Chaska may close when the
river reaches this stage.
* Impact... at 26.7 feet... the bridge at Scott County Road 9 and Carver
County Road 11/Jonathan Carver parkway will be closed.
* Impact... at 25.0 feet... low lying areas and some roads along the
river begin to flood and private sanitary sewers may experience
Lat... Lon 4473 9366 4479 9363 4474 9354 4460 9378 4466 9382
749 PM CDT Thu Jun 21 2018
... Flood Warning continues for
the South Fork Crow River below Mayer.
* Until Saturday afternoon.
* At 6:30 PM Thursday the stage was 11.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast to continue.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at 12.0 feet... flooding affects mill Avenue from Watertown
to the Wright County line; Yancy Avenue between Carver County Road
30 and 78th street; Vega Avenue between Carver County Road 33 and
94th street; and the intersection of Union Avenue and 82nd street.
* Impact... at 11.0 feet... Carver County Road 123 is closed north of
Highway 7 to 42nd street.
Lat... Lon 4498 9390 4498 9377 4483 9390 4486 9399
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Carver Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:49 PM CDT Jun. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service