The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Rulo.
* At 10:15 am Monday the stage was 26.7 feet... or 9.7 feet above
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Major flooding is occurring and major flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 26.9 feet by
Wednesday morning and then start to slowly fall. The river will
remain above flood stage into next week.
* Impact... at 26.1 feet... this level represents a flood that has a
1-percent chance of being equaled or exceeded in any given year.
For more information click
Lat... Lon 4026 9563 4026 9544 3991 9501 3982 9503
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Holt Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:33 AM CDT Mar. 18, 2019 – National Weather Service