The Flood Warning continues for
the Blackwater river at Valley City.
* Until Saturday morning.
* At 9:00 PM Thursday the stage was 26.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 27.1 feet by
early Friday morning. The river will fall below flood stage late
* At 31.0 feet... extensive flooding of rural property and many roads
* At 25.0 feet... County Highway E near Valley City and Highway 23
near the Perry State Wildlife Area are under water.
* At 22.0 feet... Woodlands and farm fields along the river begin to
location fs stage day/time forecast
Valley city 22 26.7 Thu 09 PM 27.1 early Friday morning
lat... Lon 3894 9342 3882 9361 3882 9368 3891 9361 3899 9348
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Pettis Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:41 PM CDT Jul. 27, 2017 – National Weather Service