The Flood Warning continues for
the Blackwater river near Blue Lick.
* Until Monday afternoon.
* At 8:45 PM Thursday the stage was 24.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 30.3 feet by
early Saturday morning. The river will fall below flood stage early
* At 31.0 feet... the Missouri-Pacific Railroad tracks are overtopped.
* At 29.0 feet... livestock in pastures along the river may be
endangered. Extensive damage also occurs to cropland and pasture.
* At 24.0 feet... cropland and pastures along the river flood.
location fs stage day/time forecast
Blue Lick 24 24.2 Thu 09 PM 30.3 early Saturday morning
lat... Lon 3894 9342 3899 9348 3903 9297 3894 9295 3893 9323
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Cooper Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:41 PM CDT Jul. 27, 2017 – National Weather Service