The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* from Thursday may 30 until Saturday June 1.
* At 12 PM Thursday the stage was 34.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Maximum forecast stage of 34.2 feet on Thursday may 23.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* At 34.0 feet... in Tennessee, Barr Road along the Middle Fork of the
Forked Deer river is flooding near the bridge at the south end of
Watkins Road. Water from the north bottom of Lauderdale County is
now flowing over the basin boundary into the south bottomm of
Lauderdale County. In Missouri, large business just north of
Caruthersville is beginning to flood. Many fields adjacent to the
Interstate 155 bridge are flooded.
Lat... Lon 3623 8977 3623 8948 3606 8950 3595 8948
3582 8956 3582 8985
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Pemiscot Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 12:26 PM CDT May. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service