The Flood Warning continues for
the Pearl River near Pearl River.
* Until late Saturday night.
* At 9:00 am Friday the stage was 14.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river is expected to continue rising until cresting
at or near 14.5 feet by late tonight. The river is expected to fall
below flood stage by late Saturday night.
* Impact... at 14.0 feet... secondary roads to the river and throughout
Honey Island Swamp are inundated. Property in the vicinity of the
gage is flooded threatening about 20 homes along the left bank.
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... the east and west channels of the river will
begin to merge. Honey Island Swamp trails will be under water as
inundation of the swamp begins.
Lat... Lon 3067 8976 3067 8990 3018 8964 3020 8955
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Hancock Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:32 AM CDT May. 26, 2017 – National Weather Service