... Red flag warning remains in effect from 8 am this morning to
8 PM MDT this evening for low relative humidity and gusty wind
for fire weather zones 120, 122, 136, and 137...
* affected area... fire weather zones 120, 122, 136, and 137.
* Winds... northwest 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Timing... mid-morning today through early evening.
* Relative humidity... as low as 10 percent.
* Impacts... critical conditions and erratic fire behavior are
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in these
areas of this red flag warning.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Sheridan Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 3:29 AM MDT Aug. 19, 2017 – National Weather Service