The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Plattsmouth.
* From Sunday evening until further notice... or until the warning is
* At 9:15 am Saturday the stage was 24.5 feet... or 1.5 feet below
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by tomorrow evening and continue
to rise to near 26.8 feet by early Monday afternoon. Additional
rises are possible thereafter.
* Impact... at 27.0 feet... minor flooding is occurring in the parking
lots near the gauge site and boat ramp. In addition, a private
camping area just upstream of the gauge site begins to flood.
Lat... Lon 4106 9591 4107 9574 4078 9572 4078 9587
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Cass Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:03 AM CDT Sep. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service