... Red flag warning remains in effect until 8 PM MDT this evening
for low humidities and high winds for fire weather zones 110 and
... Red flag warning in effect from 10 am to 9 PM MDT Friday for
low humidities and high winds for fire weather zones 110 and
111 below 7000 feet...
The National Weather Service in El Paso TX/Santa Teresa has
issued a red flag warning, which is in effect from noon today to 8
PM MDT this evening.
* Affected area... fire weather zone 110. Fire weather zone 111
mainly west of the Continental Divide.
* Wind... west to southwest at 20 to 30 mph.
* Humidity... 8 to 15 percent.
* Thunderstorms... an isolated thunderstorms could produce dry
* Highest threat... is located west of the Continental Divide.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now, or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds, low relative humidity, and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Southwest Desert/Lower Gila River Valley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 2:04 PM MDT Apr. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service