... Wind Advisory in effect from noon today to 6 PM MDT this
The National Weather Service in Albuquerque has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from noon today to 6 PM MDT this
* Location... San Juan Mountains, Sangre de Cristo Mountains and
much of the east Central Highlands and plains including
* Winds... west southwest at 20 to 35 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* Timing... from mid day through the afternoon.
* Visibility... locally reduced in dust prone locations.
* Local impacts... hazardous Crosswinds will impact north-to-south
oriented roads. Unsecured and light-weight objects may become
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central Highlands Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:51 AM MDT Sep. 19, 2017 – National Weather Service