... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 7 PM MDT this evening...
* location... this includes all of eastern New Mexico, the
Estancia, upper Tularosa, middle and lower Rio Grande Valley
and much of western New Mexico near and south of Interstate
* Winds... westerly at 25 to 35 mph with gusts between 50 and 55
* Timing... winds will peak during the afternoon, and diminish
early this evening.
* Visibility... locally reduced in dust prone locations.
* Local impacts... strong cross winds are expected on north to
south oriented roadways which may make driving difficult for
high profile vehicles.
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Upper Tularosa Valley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 12:26 PM MDT Apr. 27, 2017 – National Weather Service