... Lake Wind Advisory now in effect until 8 PM PDT this evening
for Lake Tahoe...
The lake Wind Advisory for Lake Tahoe is now in effect until 8 PM
PDT this evening.
* Winds: southwest 10 to 20 mph with gusts to 35 mph.
* Wave heights: 2 to 3 feet from mid-lake to the northeast and
* Small boats, kayaks and paddle boards will be prone to
capsizing and should remain off lake waters until conditions
Check lake conditions before heading out and be prepared for a
sudden increase in winds and wave heights. Consider postponing
boating activities on the lake until a day with less wind.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Greater Lake Tahoe Area Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 2:59 AM PDT Apr. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Crystal Bay
- Diamond Peak Ski Resort
- Elk Point
- Incline Village
- Incline Village-Crystal Bay
- Kingsbury Meadows
- Kingsbury Village
- Lincoln Park
- Round Hill
- Summit Village
- Sundown Town
- Tahoe Village
- Tyrolian Village
- Walleys Hot Springs
- Zephyr Cove
- Zephyr Cove-Round Hill Village