The Flood Warning continues for
the Lake Champlain at Rouses Point.
* At 11:00 am Sunday the stage was 100.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 100.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the lake level will continue rising to near 100.2 feet
by Sunday evening then begin falling.
* Impact... at 100.0 feet... water begins to enter some lake front
properties. Water also begins to threaten low lying roads, piers,
and docks. Wave action can compound flooding on windward facing
shorelines. Water will threaten the Burlington Waterfront at
Perkins pier and the King Street Ferry dock.
Lat... Lon 4501 7347 4501 7306 4361 7328 4360 7348
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northern Washington Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:51 AM EDT May. 26, 2019 – National Weather Service
- Baldwin Corner
- Chubbs Dock
- Dresden Center
- East Whitehall
- Fort Ann
- Grays Corner
- Huletts Landing
- Iron Furnace
- Kattskill Bay
- Low Hampton
- Middle Granville
- Mount Hope
- North Granville
- Putnam Station
- South Bay
- South Granville
- West Fort Ann
- West Granville