The National Weather Service in northern Indiana has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Tiffin River near Stryker
* from Monday morning until further notice.
* At 9 am Saturday the stage was 6.1 feet and rising.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will rise above flood stage Monday morning and
crest near 13.0 feet around 7 PM Tuesday November 21. Additional
rises are possible thereafter.
* At 13.0 feet... flood waters begin to affect some farm buildings
near Stryker and flood some secondary roads.
* This crest compares to a previous crest of 13.1 feet which occurred
on Jul 15 2017.
Lat... Lon 4130 8444 4149 8446 4159 8439 4159 8429
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Fulton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:01 AM EST Nov. 18, 2017 – National Weather Service