... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 10 am EST
* what... heavy snow. Snow accumulations of 5 to 8 inches. Winds
gusting as high as 35 mph.
* Where... Hancock, Seneca, Huron, Erie, Marion, Crawford and
* When... until 10 am EST Sunday.
* Additional details... travel could be very difficult. Areas of
blowing snow could significantly reduce visibility.
A Winter Storm Warning for snow means severe winter weather
conditions will make travel very hazardous or impossible. If you
must travel, keep an extra flashlight, food and water in your
vehicle in case of an emergency.
The latest Road conditions can be obtained from the Department of
Transportation web site.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Erie Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 10:32 AM EST Jan. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service
Lakeshore Flood Warning
Issued: 3:07 PM EST Jan. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Lakeshore Flood Warning remains in effect until 7 am EST
* Lake Shore flooding... strong onshore flow across Northwest
Ohio will cause higher than normal water levels on Lake Erie.
* Timing... 7 am EDT Saturday to 7 am Sunday.
* Impacts... flooding along the immediate Lakeshore.
A Lakeshore Flood Warning is issued when flooding is occurring or
imminent along the lake. Residents on or near the shore in the
warned area should take immediate action to protect life and