... Flood Warning extended until late Tuesday night...
the Flood Warning continues for
the Cimarron river near Waynoka.
* Until late Tuesday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 11:30 am Monday the stage was 8.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Forecast... the Cimarron river will continue rising and crest near
8.7 feet Monday evening. The Cimarron river will fall below flood
stage Tuesday evening.
* Impact... at 9.0 feet... expect shallow flooding of agricultural
lands along the river. Some fields may be isolated by deep flows in
cutoff channels meandering across the flood plain. The River Reach
affected extends from near Freedom upstream... to the U.S. Highway
281 crossing south of little Sahara State Park near Waynoka... to
near Orienta in Major County.
Lat... Lon 3674 9915 3677 9906 3648 9877 3639 9841
3635 9850 3642 9885
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Woods Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:48 AM CDT Jun. 25, 2018 – National Weather Service