... Red flag warning remains in effect until 9 PM CDT this evening
for western Oklahoma...
* timing... noon Friday until 9 PM Friday evening.
* Winds... southwest 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
* Relative humidity... 13 to 20 percent.
* Temperatures... mid 80s to low 90s.
* Impacts... if fires start, they will be difficult to contain.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now, or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds, low relative humidity, and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Ellis Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 10:31 AM CDT Mar. 23, 2018 – National Weather Service