... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Friday afternoon through
Friday evening for portions of western Oklahoma...
The National Weather Service in Norman has issued a Fire Weather
Watch for very warm, breezy, and dry conditions, which is in
effect from Friday afternoon through Friday evening.
* Timing... noon Friday to 9 PM Friday evening.
* Winds... southwest to west at 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 40
* Relative humidity... as low as 15 percent.
* Temperatures... highs from mid 80s to around 90.
* Impacts... if fires start, they will be difficult to contain.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Custer Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Issued: 3:27 AM CDT Mar. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service