The Flood Warning continues for
the Coquille river at Coquille.
* Until Tuesday evening.
* At 10:30 am Sunday the stage was 20.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... water levels continue to rise, and minor flooding is
expected. The river is forecast to crest this evening and tonight,
and should drop below flood stage by Tuesday evening.
* Impact... at 21.0 feet... the Coquille river is at flood stage. Expect
flooding of farmland and low-lying areas throughout the flood plain
along the Coquille river.
* Flood history... this crest compares to a previous crest of 23.6 feet
on Feb 10 2017.
Lat... Lon 4316 12441 4323 12422 4310 12412 4307 12416 4312 12442
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central Douglas County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:04 AM PST Jan. 20, 2019 – National Weather Service