... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 4 am PST
Monday above 2000 feet...
* what... snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 1 to 3
inches, with localized amounts up to 6 inches, are expected.
* Where... above 2000 feet in central Douglas County, eastern
Curry County and Josephine County and Jackson County. Sexton
Summit, Canyon Mountain Pass, and other passes along
Interstate 5 are likely to be affected.
* When... from 4 PM this afternoon to 4 am PST Monday.
* Additional details... snow levels are expected to begin to fall
this afternoon and evening, with a changeover from rain to
snow at Interstate 5 lower passes like Sexton around 7 PM and
valley floors as precipitation tapers off later tonight into
Monday morning. Plan on slippery Road conditions during the
* View the hazard area in detail at
* slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See https://www.Tripcheck.Com or dial 511 for latest Road
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.
Visit US at https://www.Weather.Gov/Medford
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central Douglas County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 1:42 PM PST Feb. 25, 2018 – National Weather Service