... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 10 PM Friday to
4 PM PST Saturday...
* what: snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 1 to 3 inches,
with localized amounts up to 5 inches, are expected.
* Where: higher elevations of Douglas, Josephine, Jackson, and
eastern Coos and Curry counties. This includes Interstate 5
between Merlin and Canyonville, Highway 42 near signal tree,
Highway 199 at the California state line, an the Tiller-trail
Highway, and the cities of Tiller, Shady Cove, Prospect, Butte
Falls, and Glendale.
* When: from 10 PM Friday to 4 PM PST Saturday. The heaviest snow
is expected between 4 and 10 am PST.
* Additional details: plan on slippery, snow covered roads and
difficult travel conditions. Be prepared for significant
reductions in visibility at times.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See https://www.Tripcheck.Com or or dial 511 for latest Road
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.
Visit US at https://www.Weather.Gov/Medford
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern Curry County and Josephine County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 9:43 PM PST Feb. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service